We originally created this blog to keep family and friends updated about our little man Jacob, who was diagnosed in the summer of 2011 with a rare, life-limiting genetic disease called Niemann-Pick (type A/B). Jacob earned his angel wings on November 15, 2012, but remains our daily inspiration and constant reminder that we must live in the moment and fill each day with JOY, LAUGHTER and an abundance of LOVE.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Find the Joy in Your Life

I stumbled across the most perfect find while perusing Etsy one late night last week. Since Kelly was born, I have been doing plenty of web browsing, social media networking and basically anything else that my iPhone can do to entertain me...something to keep me awake during the late night feedings. Anyway, this [find] was just so perfect that I ordered it! My special late night find arrived nicely wrapped today and I had to share...


Isn't it perfect!?! Josh is going to hang this new wood sign above our mantel this week, so we can have a daily reminder in our home to always find the joy in our lives -- another positive way to remember our Jakey boy.

3 comments:

  1. It is perfect and a wonderful reminder. Love you Jaker's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there is Jake, once again, with that little hug just when you need it most! You're right, Sarah - it's perfect! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! that is so precious, it is perfect for your sweet boy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete